Connecting with people with shared interests is a great perk of being apart of SASP.
SASP Shared Interest Groups aim to share relevant information and events while fostering community and professional growth among the SASP community. Below are some of SASP members shared interests and related news.
Gender and Sexuality
- Post-doctoral positions at ANU and New York University Abu Dhabi (NYUAD)
- Meta-Analysis on the Basic Psychological Needs for LGBTQ+ Individuals – Call for unpublished data
- Advancing LGBTIQ+ Research Across the Globe – SPSP pre-conference and call for support
- SPSP Online Pre-conference: Call for submissions
- Call for SASP-ACPID 2023 symposium abstracts
- Psychology of Relationships Interest Group Conference
- Research officer position: Centre for Health Research
- Environment events 20-21 November 2023 – Hybrid at University of Queensland
- Seeking unpublished data for climate change meta-analysis
- Assistant Professor, Social Psychology of Energy, Environment